Dec 28, 2015
by Paul Hughes (with Debbie Mohamed, Anna Burns and Randy Maas)
• (Hebrews 11:8-12, Galatians 3:6) Sometimes stepping out in faith seems risky, but if we are willing to obey the voice of God, who loves us and desires to lead us into greater freedom, than is it really a risk? Perhaps what we are risking is the letting...
Dec 21, 2015
by Jonny Hughes
• Speaking from Psalm 23, Jonny reminds us that God desires to be the shepherd of our lives. When the LORD is our shepherd, he leads us into the fulfillment of all our needs.
Dec 14, 2015
by Justin O'Shea
• Purity isn't just the absence of evil, it's also the absence of mixture. Speaking from 2 Corinthians 11:1-3, Justin encourages us to keep to the simplicity and purity of God's call on our life.
Dec 7, 2015
by Heidi Hughes
• Speaking from Romans 12:1 and James 4:11, Heidi invites us to become people of mercy.
Nov 30, 2015
by Paul Hughes (with Chris Tan, Mayo Santos, and Jonathan & Emmanuelle Christie)
• Paul and a collective voice speak on Genesis 22:8-14.