Oct 31, 2016
by Paul Hughes
• (John 17) Jesus' last teaching to his followers is actually a prayer - a prayer that when his followers are united in him, the world will receive the revelation of the Father's love.
Oct 24, 2016
by Justin O'Shea
• (Matthew 5:43-48, Genesis 37 & 39) Because we have a favourable relationship with our Heavenly Father, everything we put our hands to can prosper. Are we willing to believe that and serve in that way?
Oct 17, 2016
by Randy Maas
• (Ephesians 5:1-20) Imitating God may seem like an impossible task. But if we intentionally approach it like a child copying their parent, over time we will find ourselves looking a lot more like Jesus.
Oct 10, 2016
by Heidi Hughes
• (Luke 11:34, Colossians 1:12, 2:6-7, 4:2) Being thankful shouldn't be something we have to discipline ourselves to do. Instead it should naturally flow out of a closer walk with Jesus.
Oct 3, 2016
by Tessa Hughes
• (Galatians 3:1, Hebrews 12:11, Proverbs 12:15) Accepting and embracing correction has the potential for great benefits, but only when we have the humility to receive it.