Jan 30, 2017
By Heidi Hughes
• (Titus 2:11-15, Ephesians 2:8) In order to experience joy in doing the good works God has prepared for us, we must be yielded and obedient. Especially when at first, it doesn't seem like a very fun thing to do.
Jan 23, 2017
by Justin O'Shea
• (2 Corinthians 10:3-5) The spiritual weapons we have been given have the power to remove the strongholds in our mind that would inhibit us from receiving a greater knowledge of God.
Jan 16, 2017
by Randy Maas
• (1 Peter 1:13-21) When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we experience a fresh awareness of his power to walk in holiness.
Jan 9, 2017
by Paul Hughes
• (Acts 1:1-5, 2:42-47) We gather together under apostolic teaching, meeting together in authentic fellowship, as we prayerfully walk into becoming more like Jesus.
Jan 2, 2017
by Heidi Hughes
• (1 Peter 1:3, Romans 5:1-5, Hebrews 6:18) We've been born into a bold and living hope. It's a hope that anchors us and is the slingshot that kills the giant of despair.