Aug 29, 2016
by Tony Cooke
• (Matthew 16:15-19) Jesus saw Peter through the lens of who he was made to be. We truly love when we look at people around us the same way.
Aug 22, 2016
by Justin O'Shea
• (Deuteronomy 20:1-4, Numbers 13:1-14:12) When we face challenges on the journey God has invited us on, what has the most influence on our heart - the fear rising from looking at the problem or the courage rising from looking at the promise?
Aug 15, 2016
by Jonny and Tessa Hughes
• In Philippians 4:6-9, Paul gives clear directions to experiencing peace in every situation. However, to fully receive peace, we need to have the humility to actually follow the instructions.
Aug 8, 2016
by Heidi Hughes
• (Colossians 1:3-12, Ephesians 3:19) The secret to growing as a Christian is spending time in the secret place, being watered with the love of Jesus.
Aug 1, 2016
by Bob Ekblad
• (Romans 6:3-11) Following Jesus in baptism is a radical step. You might say that every Christian is an illegal alien, because we've died to everything our old self identified with, and surrendered to the kingdom of heaven and the Lordship of Jesus.